Read and discuss submitted confessions
on our Facebook page. Follow us on Twitter
to be alerted when new confessions are published.
Instructions for Submission
- Tell your story/experience related to diversity, differences and belonging, in your grad school program at Stanford, on campus, or in general.
- Click submit. By clicking submit, you are agreeing to abide by the guidelines described below.
- Your post will be posted within 24 hours on the DAC Confessions Facebook page, the DAC Twitter account and a repository of confessions hosted on the Graduate Student Council (GSC) website.
- You are encouraged to attend “Diversity Confessions: Your Story Goes a Long Way” on Monday 5/31 12-1pm, when selected confessions will be discussed and further enriched by a face to face exchange of experiences. Please visit http://gsc.stanford.edu/graduate-student-diversity-month-2016/ to RSVP.
- The Diversity Advocacy Committee (DAC) aims to create a supportive environment for all.
- All posts will be anonymous and will not display real names of individuals. Please, use pseudonyms.
- All posts will refrain from expressions that may be considered offensive or discriminatory by any community members.
- All posts will be screened by DAC personnel and subject to removal if deemed not compliant with these basic rules.
- All posts are personal statements by the authors. The GSC and DAC are not responsible for content of confessions submitted via this website.
Type your confession here (within 150 words)